In this first episode of The Kid Trotter, Enya discovers Hanoi with a local vietnamese student. She learns to cross the crazy roads amongst the millions of motorbikes before diving into a local market to see how the local people do their shopping. You will also learn why the Vietnamese dance in temples and visit the famous water puppet theatre .
EP 1 - Visiting the market and old town in Hanoi
Would love to hear what you & your kids think of the video ! Or indeed if you have been to any of these places please do share your experience.
Related blogs you may be interested in...
September 27, 2015, 8:56 am
To avoid the fatigue and crankiness on long days out sightseeing there should be one rule of thumb… scooter ! In Vietnam, the kick scooter i...Read More
All videos in this series
- EP 1 - Visiting the market and old town in Hanoi
- EP 2 - Street food & cooking classes with the Kid Trotter in Hanoi Vietnam
- EP 3 - Tai Chi in Hanoi by the lake & Vietnam History tour on a kick scooter !
- EP 4 - Visiting the ethnic minorities in Sapa, northern Vietnam
- EP 5 - Travel to a rural village & go to school in North Vietnam
- EP 6 - Fun in the Amazing Halong Bay, Vietnam
- EP 7 - Becoming royalty in Hue Vietnam !
- EP 8 - Temples, Dragons & Locals in Hoi An, Vietnam
- EP 9 - Visit Hoi An by night the Lantern paradise of Vietnam !
- EP10 - Ho Chi Minh City family adventures
Hello and welcome to our site !
We are a family of globetrotters traveling the world and producing a unique and fun travel video program detailing our adventures. The main aim of this initiative is to open kids up to other cultures and and also to show parents that foreign travel is one of the best investments in childrens future.